In essence, a simple system that from the outside that would deliver a user-centric interface that would give consumers discount for a 'click'. From the inside it had to be compliant with processes as regulated by the Northern Ireland Electricity's (NIE) market.
Information acquired during workshops was validated and set processes followed that resulted in the creation and submission of outgoing xml market messages requesting market registration. The system also manages incoming market messages, system updates and the creation of tasks, and the generation of automatic electronic contact with customers, in either email or SMS.
Functionality and features include:
- Responsive website for customers to sign up & manage their accounts
- Transparent reporting from the CRM – allowing customers to view all communications and correspondence with Click Energy
- Ability to manage & edit their accounts such as DD lift dates, bank details, make additional payments etc.
- Integrated live chat functionality
- Development of a monthly billing engine requiring minimal user intervention.
- Sign up application that allows sales reps to sign up customers and then automatically load into the CRM to register the details.
Our developers successfully developed the back-end functional requirements utilising Microsoft Dynamics CRM and paired them alongside a content managed web-portal powered by Kentico, designed to allow customer registration, meter submissions, online payments and direct communication with Click Energy directly using a Live Chat functionality. Our system seamlessly integrates with JudoPay payment facility and incorporates keypad top-up technology provided by Liberty Information Technology.
CRM Customisations allowed our solution to be developed into a powerful billing system, managing customer life cycles from registration, meter reads and billing, to payments and debt management, and all while interacting with the market via creation and processing of xml market messages. The front-end solution, a consumer facing Kentico website, provides customers with a secure portal to login, manage account details and make payments online. Internally Kentico provides a powerful suite of analytical tools and content management capabilities for the Click Energy administrators.